Saturday 17 November 2012

Happy B-Day to my amazing sister

I was the first one to turn fifty, and slowly but surely all of my siblings follow. It is my sister Dianne's turn this year.



I was thinking the same thing, she sure doesn't look fifty. She is beautiful inside and out! She loves those around her, freely and with all that she is. Her life is a testimony to the love that is given to us by God. Having her apart of my everyday life is such a blessing!

This is the little quilty I made for her birthday. It reminded me of her giving spirit. I called it " A Mother's Heart"



A close up:


It is a from Mckenna Ryan's "Bella Garden". So fun to make.

The long arm is buzzing along nicely. I try and spend a bit of time on it every day. Pics soon!

Watch out for today's blessings!




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Donna. Your quilting is fabulous ; )

    ReplyDelete