Sunday 11 March 2012

Post Script!

Just a note about my previous post.  I neglected to say that the applique design is not mine. I got it from a quilting magazine that I have looked for off and on all weekend, to no avail. The quilt top has been finished for awhile, so the quilt mag is not right at my finger tips. There a distinct possibility that I will not find it:(. I feel bad about that. I so appreciate all of the design, quilting process and believe that credit should be given where credit its due. It is hard work and I know that a person  pours a bit of  themselves into the things they create. I appreciate the quilting community for the willingness to freely share patterns, techniques etc. With out that, the quilting process would not be as rewarding and fun. I am still  hoping I will find that mag! In the mean time, thank you, who ever you are, for sharing your design, that I thoroughly enjoyed doing!

Thanks also for the kind comments about the quilting:) So encouraging!

Keep an eye open for today's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment