Monday 8 August 2011

Forgot

Forgot to post a picture of the back of the quilt that was on the previous post. It is the first time I have tried putting something else on the quilt back. I needed just that small strip to have enough backing. It worked out ok. Not too crocked. I like the look of blocks on the back.






Also wanted to share this picture of the ironing board cover I made. Got the pattern from Connecting Threads. It is simple and fun. You could insert any design that you wanted. It seems my ironing board covers dont last long, so am happy to have an alternative to trying to remember to buy one.





















Wishing my sweet grandaughter a happy 3rd birthday. Have fun at your princess party sweet one!

Watch out for todays blessings! Grandkids being one!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment